Do your hands feels really sweaty while using a mouse? If yes then we bring you 4 of the best mouse for sweaty hands available on Amazon right now.
Our Picks For The Best Mouse For Sweaty Hands
The Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse offers an ergonomic design and, as the name suggests, very simple. It focuses on the essential: its shape. It has two customizable buttons on its edge and a dial. These three buttons can be personalized. Its precision can go up to 3,200 DPI, and you have to go through the software to adjust it. Finally, it is equipped with the BlueTrack sensor. This, the best in our review, allows the mouse to be used on a wide variety of surfaces, including glass.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 is a lightweight mouse. No matter the size of your hand, it is very pleasant to handle, especially thanks to the many rubber parts. We find the logo of the brand on the bottom of the mouse. It is possible to modify its color via a dedicated software, Synapse. The left and right click buttons use optical switches for super fast response. Seven buttons, as well as the dial, can be programmable. A key also allows you to change the profile to be able to quickly modify the mouse shortcuts.
With the Logitech MX Master 3, you get the very best out there today. Innovative and designed for productivity, it includes many features optimized for the management of several devices in parallel. More compact and lighter than the Master 2S, it corrects many faults which makes it a benchmark on the market, for those who have the budget.
The Logitech MX Vertical mouse is the only ergonomic mouse in our review. Its main uniqueness lies, as its name suggests, in the fact that it is vertical. Vertical mice help reduce wrist pain as a result of excessive flexing. So if you use your mouse for long sessions, this model is ideal. It has four programmable buttons. It is a wireless mouse that can be used in Bluetooth or on a stationary PC devoid of this technology via a small USB key.
How To Choose The Best Mouse For Sweaty Hands?
The choice of a mouse can have a big influence on your performance and your office comfort. It must be as ergonomic as possible for your eyes, have as many buttons as you want, while having an efficient sensor.
The quantity of models present on the market makes this decision difficult. Therefore, we have established a list of criteria to help you:
- Design and Ergonomics: it will influence your grip. Large models are to be avoided for small hands and vice versa. With this in mind, it is also necessary to check whether the mouse is a right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous model. This selection is general, but we invite left-handers to consult our specifically dedicated article. If you work long hours with your mouse in hand, it may be worth investing in an ergonomic mouse, specially designed for intense use.
- Weight: if your mouse is too heavy, in intensive use, your wrist will tire quickly. Note that some models have weights, which you can remove or add to maximize your comfort depending on your use (office, gaming, etc.).
- Number of Buttons : The average user can sometimes be surprised at the number of buttons available on mid-range mice. The way to change the shortcuts varies significantly from model to model, so be careful at this point if this criterion is important to you. Finally, the mice dedicated to gamers usually have more keys.
- Connection: Wired mice work via USB connection. Their advantage is that they allow you not to worry about the battery level. The seconds generally work by Bluetooth and / or Wi-Fi. Their advantage is that they avoid getting your hand in the wires during your frenzied games. Gamers often prefer wired mice because they have less latency and are generally lighter.
- Type of Sensor : the optical mouse works with an LED and analyzes the roughness of the surface to calculate the trajectory and retransmit it to the screen. With the laser mouse, the movement of the cursor much more precise. The sensor offers a certain resolution, usually expressed in DPI (Dot Per Inch, or dots per inch). The higher the resolution, the faster and more precise the mouse will be.