Overwatch has been enjoying the attention of the gamers since its launch in 2016 and has a player base that reaches forty million people, even today. If you are a part of that player base and an overwatch fanatic, we are sure you cannot imagine losing the game just because of a mouse. Our list of the best mouse for overwatch will sort things out for you.
Having a good nail-friendly keyboards and mouse will guarantee a good gaming experience and add a comfort factor to your life, which we believe; all of us want.
So let’s take you to the list of the best mouse for overwatch gamers and help you ace your game. Our article will discuss features, the good, and the bad of each mouse as well as feature a buying guide that will help you.
Best Mouse for Overwatch Gamers to Buy in 2021
ROCCAT Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse
Roccat Kone AIMO gaming mouse is one good-looking mouse with crazy performance and features. The company has been producing some stunning gaming products since 2007 and after discovering the features, we bet you will believe what we just said.
- Iconic Kone-shape ergonomic design.
- Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16000dpi for pointer precision.
- Five independent lighting zones to customize gaming aesthetics.
- Hybrid anti-wear coating to avoid gaming mishaps.
- Soft to touch.
- Grip and non-slip material.
- Easy shift button duplicator technology.
- Great software.
- USB powered.
The mouse by ROCCAT is an absolute pleasure for all gamers considering its features, point precision, and design. However, this one can get troublesome for people with small hands.
Logitech G502 Light Speed Wireless Mouse
This one by Logitech is the best wireless gaming mouse for overwatch and other games that you are crazy about. It is extremely well-built and has a comfortable aura to it. Check out the features and know what we are talking about.
- Lightweight Endoskeleton design.
- Sensor contains an extra wide CPI range.
- Low click latency – ideal for gamers.
- Smooth and responsive cursor movements.
- Good shape and thumb rest.
- Fully compatible with Android and iOS.
- Logitech G ultra-fast wireless technology.
- Hero 25K sensor free for all players.
- 100 – 25,600 max DPI sensitivity.
- Customizable buttons.
- Personalized weight system, guarantees superior comfort.
- LightSync RGB technology for customized lightning and reaction to gaming actions.
- Plastic neutral certification to balance the plastic use.
- 60 Hour LiPo battery.
This mouse by Logitech is on the expensive end but the features and comfort it offers, you should not hesitate from buying it. Yes, the product is not ideal for left and small hands, but the people with the right hand can have an amazing experience.
Corsair Vengeance M65 Gaming Mouse
If you found the above-mentioned mouse for gaming too big and expensive then the Corsair Vengeance M65 mouse is for you. It has a great build and offers precision, and is also affordable.
- Durable Anodized Aluminum body for durability.
- Ultra accuracy, thanks to 18,000 DPI.
- Adjustable Weight System to reduce the weight to 97 grams.
- Eight programmable and customized buttons.
- Ergonomically placed dedicated sniper button for crucial shots.
- Five smooth plastic glide pads.
- Works with Windows and MAC system.
- Uses the Pixart PMW3360, a sensor ideal for first-person shooting games like Overwatch.
This gaming mouse has killer looks and moves to help you ace your overwatch game with a whole another level of comfort and style. Considering the price it is available in, this one is the best affordable gaming mouse we believe deserves a try!
Razer DeathAdder Elite Mouse
The Razer DeathAdder is excellent for your gaming hands. Thanks to its ergonomically designed body and material that offers comfort and amazing performance. What we love about this one is that it fits every hand and has easy setting options.
- Alexa compatible.
- Beyond perfect cutting-edge precision with Focus+ 20K optical sensor.
- Optical mouse switch to avoid unintended clicks.
- Super light-weight design.
- 100% PTFE mouse feet.
- Improved right-handed experience.
- Up to 5 profiles onboard memory.
- Full-spectrum of 16.8 million colors by Razer Chroma RGB 3.
- Plug and play.
- Razer Synapse software for customization.
The Razer DeathAdder is one of the top gaming mice for it is easy to hold, use and customize. The accuracy and material are great keeping in lieu the price so we recommend this without any reservations!
Redragon M690-1 Wireless Gaming Mouse
This is one of the best budget mice for gaming for overwatch and other games. The adjustable Dpi combined with wireless technology and comfortable precision makes it an amazing buddy for your gaming nights.
- Adjustable 5 DPI options available 800/1200/1600/2000/2400.
- Flashing light indicates the DPI.
- Two polling rates125Hz and 250Hz.
- The 2.4 GHz wireless with a distance up to 10 meters.
- Little-to-no delay or signal drops.
- Auto sleep mode.
- Plug and play.
- Powered by replaceable 1*AA battery.
- Diverse compatibility – Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista/ME/2000/Mac10.x, etc.
The Redragon mouse is fairly good for gamers considering the features and the price. The lack of software means no customization but besides that, this is a great gaming mouse to own.
Mionix MNX-01-25001-G Gaming Mouse
The Mionix Gaming mouse can be a great partner in crime in your games considering the design, memory, and quality it comes in. With 400+ awards under its belt, it is indeed the best budget mouse for gaming!
- 5000 native DPI optical sensor (PMW-3310).
- Customized LEDs.
- 128 kB built-in memory.
- Adjustable DPI-settings.
- 6 fully programmable buttons.
- Ergonomically designed for right-handed.
- Soft-touch surface.
- Around 16.8 million customized LED options.
- Color shifts and effects.
- USB 2.0 connection with Plug and Play.
- Dedicated pinky and ring-finger support which makes it comfortable to hold and lift in Game RTS and FPS. games Overwatch, Battlefield, and Quake.
Supporting palm, claw, and finger-tip makes it the most comfortable gaming mouse ever. You can play FPS and RTS games like a pro and for a long and you nor your hands will get tired.
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
The Logitech G900 is an older version of G903 but is equally good considering the features it offers. The only downside is that it is expensive but as it is left-handed, it makes up for the expensiveness. Otherwise, it is incredibly lightweight, and newly designed left and right-click buttons make it a unique gaming mouse to own.
Also Read This: Top 10 Best Gaming Chairs Under $200 For Hardcore Gamers
- Supremely fast lag-free wired as well as wireless connection.
- Clock Tuning Technology for lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110 grams.
- Wireless rechargeable mouse with reliable battery life.
- PMW3366 Optical Gaming Sensor for exceptional accuracy.
- Adjustable 200-12,000 DPI range.
- Comfortable design for left and right-handed.
- Customized RGB lighting.
- Pivot button design for fast and accurate clicks.
- Windows compatibility.
What we love the most about this one is that it does not leave the lefties out. The design and built is designed for FPS games like overwatch so we believe this one is ideal for you. Yes, it expensive but good things come with a kind of heavy price tag!
BenQ Zowie EC2 Gaming Mouse
Purely designed for gaming, the BenQ Zowie comes with a distinct feel and design, ideal for overwatch and other gaming fans. This one prevents accidental scrolling and fits all the hand sizes easily.
- 3360 optical sensor with adjustable DPI.
- Driverless adjustable report rate (125/500/1000Hz).
- Plug and play, no additional software required.
- Two large plastic pads located on the bottom.
- Ideally weight for smooth gaming.
- Simple yet unique 5-button layout.
- Side buttons placed to avoid accidental clicks.
- Raised front for space for 4th and little finger.
The BenQ Zowie EC2-A gaming mouse is good for overwatch despite the fact the experience is not much elite. However, the ergonomically designed mouse and carefully placed buttons play quite a good role in winning and are greatly affordable, so another reason to buy it.
TeckNet M009 Gaming Mouse
This wired gaming mouse is ideal for your normal work and gaming. Although designed for right-handed people, it offers a chance to customize the weight and lights which we believe makes up for it. This is another best mouse for overwatch and other FPS games that will take you towards win. However, this one is not MAC compatible.
- Up to 16400DPI.
- 5 DPI levels.
- RGB Backlit and Programmable Buttons.
- 16 million RGB LED color options.
- 10 programmable buttons.
- 6 profile settings with a unique LED color option for identification.
- 8-piece weight tuning set.
- Frosted surface to ensure grip.
- 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector.
- Wide compatibility.
- Onboard memory.
This is an affordable gaming mouse that can meet your gaming needs and provide a good quality experience at much affordable rates. So we definitely recommended it if you are low on budget.
Now that we have recommended you a sufficient number of mice that you can buy to up your overwatch game, let’s take you to a buying guide so that your buying experience can be equally good.
Buyer’s Guide for Best Mouse for Overwatch
Buying a gaming mouse can be a tricky experience. It does not matter you are buying it for yourself or someone you know, keeping some things in mind is of supreme importance to ensure a great experience.
Before buying a mouse for gaming, consider the types of games you are buying it for. Since here we are talking about overwatch which is FPS (First-person shooting), do see if the features of the mouse allow you to play easily.
Wired or Wireless
This is another important factor that you must keep in mind. Some people do not like to stay connected to a wire and others like to do play by their rules and in the space, they are comfortable in. You must decide your choice.
Surface quality is of prime importance as you hold it while playing and if it is of slippery material, it can make you a zero from a hero in your overwatch game. So watch out for it!
Different gamers have different gripping styles like palm, claw, and tip. This is for users to play as per their comfort level. So before buying, see if the mouse you are purchasing suits your grip style.
Some gamers cannot play all day long with a heavy-weight mouse. It gets uncomfortable. Always consider a mouse that matches your comfort level or ensure that the one you buy has adjustable weight levels.
Sensor and DPI
The sensors and dots per linear inch are again the most important things to keep in mind. These guarantee smooth clicks and precise targeting which ensure winning the game and playing it nicely as well.
Now let’s dive straight to address some questions you must have on your mind and us leaving to let you make your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a regular mouse for playing overwatch or other games?
Of course, you can but the experience will not be as good as gaming mice provide. The variety of customization options is what makes gaming keyboard and mice unique, so we recommend you buy one.
Which mouse do overwatch games use?
Most of the gamers use different brands but the brands we suggested above like Logitech, Razer, and Corsair are some of the mice that gamers consider using.
What are the first few things I should keep in mind before buying a mouse for overwatch and other games?
The most important thing you consider is grip, style of shooting, and most importantly the type of hand i.e. leftie or right you have besides many other things that we have listed in the buyer’s guide above.
Overwatch is not just a game for gamers but an activity that makes them happy and feel charged up when they win. However, the happiness fades away when after the win, the hands, and fingers hurt. This is why we have recommended many best mice and keyboards for overwatch that you can use to make the experience a happy and comfortable one.
We hope the recommendations combined with the buyers’ guide will help you out. If there are any questions, comment below and we will happily answer for you.
Originally posted on May 21, 2021 @ 10:42 pm