Looking for a good quality MMO gaming mouse in 2022? If yes then in this best MMO gaming mouse review is just what you need to read because in it featured the top 13 best mice for MMO gaming.
Gaming mice are really special, and their user experience is nothing like what you are used to with your normal “mouse” of a lifetime. We are going to tell you what are the best MMA gaming mouse to buy in 2022. So let’s start.
Table of Contents
What To Look Out For When Buying The Best MMO Gaming Mouse
Any gaming mouse has to offer you reliable connectivity, a smooth and responsive touch, and the basic functions of clicking and scrolling, but it should also have the following attributes:
- High Quality Sensor: We can find LED and laser sensors. Laser sensors offer much better tracking. It is also possible to combine the best of both worlds, with a mouse that uses two sensors, one of each type. It is important to choose a mouse pad that fits each mouse well. With opticians it is better to use a cloth or rubber mat and with laser mice it is better to use a mat that is rigid and in black colors.
- Comfort and Customization: They have to be comfortable, enough to be able to play for hours and customizable with enough buttons and wheels to be able to access the different features of the game.
- That Allow You To Adjust The DPI: DPI or Dots per Inch is the number of dots that a mouse can recognize at a certain distance), which will depend on the size of the screen and the sensitivity of the pointer in the game. Mice with high DPI values, for example 6000 DPI, are suitable for gaming on large monitors larger than 24 inches. Also, don’t fall into the trap of thinking that very high values are always better. Everything will depend on the resolution of your monitor. If you have a 4K monitor, buying a high DPI mouse is advisable. Many allow you to adjust this parameter while you are playing the game.
- Customizable: As they have removable weights to adjust the overall weight. Others allow you to change the center of balance, adjust the height or tilt of the palm rest.
- Response Speed: Indicated in Hz, the highest that we are going to be able to find is 1000 Hz. It would be interesting to leave it to the maximum. It is difficult to tell the difference between 500 Hz and 1,000 Hz, but you will definitely notice it between 125 Hz and 1,000 Hz
- Wired or Wireless: Until recently it was always said that wireless had latency problems, something that no longer happens, but they are still more expensive and heavier due to the battery.
- Number of Buttons: Is a gaming mouse with 100,000 buttons better than one with just 3? Not always. The number of buttons you need depends on the type of game you are playing. MMO players need a lot of buttons to assign certain actions to the game, but if you’re playing a shooter like CounterStrike it’s best to keep the buttons to a minimum. If you play video games of all kinds, a mouse with between 5-12 buttons is a good compromise.
- Mouse Size and Layout: Where will you use the mouse? At home? In the office? With RGB lighting? For MMO and RPG you should buy a mouse with many buttons to be able to access all your objects and weapons with a single touch. If you are going to play Shooters or FP video games, probably with a mouse with about 5-7 buttons, you will have enough, but if you are going to need to record macros, you may need a model with more buttons. In any case, the mouse has to be adjusted well in your hand and very careful if you are left-handed (check that you can use it correctly).
- Mouse Grip Type:
- Claw (You’re going to arch your hand over the mouse) – This is a great grip if you’re looking for stability and precision;
- Palm (You are going to put the entire palm of your hand fully stretched) – Works well with mice that have good ergonomics and a contour adapted to the hand. Perfect for big hands;
- Fingertip (You will touch the surface of the mouse with your fingers) – This grip is very precise when moving the mouse over short distances. Perfect for people with long fingers.
- Well-Known & Reputable Mouse Brand: Logitech, Razer, Steelseries or Corsair have a very good reputation in the gaming world. Possibly you will not go wrong buying a mouse from these brands, but it is clear that some models will adapt better than others to your way of playing and your video games.
What Is The Best MMO Gaming Mouse You Can Buy?
Finding the best gaming MMO gaming mouse will depend on your preferred gaming style. Especially when you playmassively multiplayer online (MMO) games.
If you like the former you will need a high DPI, if you like the latter you can stick with medium DPI. You also have to take into account if you are going to use certain functions of the mouse: you should not go around buying the best mouse on the market if you are not going to use all its functions.
Our 13 Picks For The Best MMO Gaming Mouse
In the following table you have a small summary with the best options such as mice for video games:
|Razer Basilisk V2
|Excellent option with many functions and very customizable. 20,000 DPI and 650 IPS
|SteelSeries Rival 710
|Best quality-price option: Customizable and with a very reasonable price. 12,000 CPI and 350 IPS
|Razer Viper 8K
|With 8,000 Hz HyperPolling Technology, Optical Focus and Sensor with 20K dpi
|HyperX Pulsefire Surge
|Very cheap opinion. 16000 DPI, built-in memory, 360 ° RGB effects Weight cannot be customized
|Logitech G502 HERO 16K
|With 11 programmable buttons, weights to adjust, DPI 16,000 and a latency of 1ms
|Wireless gaming mouse with a very cheap price. Sensitivity 12,000 DPI
|Wired mouse perfect for 4K resolution. Sensor with 16,000 DPI
|Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
|Wireless gaming mouse with 12,000 dpi
|With POWERPLAY wireless charging system compatible with LIGHTSPEED
|Optical wired or wireless gaming mouse (12,000 DPI, 16.8 million colors, PC, MAC, USB)
|Corsair M65 Pro RGB
|Very cheap. It is very ergonomic and has 12,000DPI.
|Razer DeathAdder V2
|One of the most popular mice for its good performance. For gaming and for work.
|Logitech G203 Prodigy
|Wired Gaming Mouse, 8000 DPI
|Razer DeathAdder Elite
|Good design and features with more buttons
|SteelSeries Sensei 310
|Really ergonomic and tremendously good grip
|Corsair Glaive RGB
|16,000 native and custom dpi with 1 dpi increments of resolution
|11 programmable buttons and 4-way scroll wheel
1. Razer Basilisk V2
- Con sensor Razer Focus+
- DPI: 20.000
- IPS: 650
- Acceleration: 50 g
- USB connectivity
- Programmable buttons: 11
- Weight: 93.55 grams
- Dimensiones: 12,98 x 6 x 4,19 cm
Taking into account that very recently it cost about 90 euros, and that now it can be obtained for about 60 euros, without a doubt, it is the best option for video games in general and specifically for FPS video games.
It has a large number of options for gaming and is very versatile. It achieves an impressive 20,000 DPI, has well-placed and well-sized side buttons, and can be easily customized with Razer Synapse (also works with Razer Chroma). It is similar to the DeathAdder V2, but improves everything a bit (paying a little more).
2. SteelSeries Rival 710 Gaming Mouse
- Dos zonas RGB
- 7 buttons
- Optical sensor
- CPI 100-12000 / 350 IPS
- Interchangeable cable
- OLED display, touch alerts, modular components
The SteelSeries Rival 710 which features a 12,000 CPI 350 IPS TrueMove3 optical sensor and is built exclusively with PixArt, and a built-in OLED for notifications and customization, such as animated gifs or your gamer tag.
It also has touch alerts, integration with Discord chats, interchangeable parts and 60 million click mechanical switches. It’s clearly a high-end gaming mouse. Eye! It is quite large. Weight cannot be adjusted.
The best? You can customize the entire mouse to your liking with the software that comes standard. The OLED screen and vibrations are a curious extra, but not essential (they can only be used in certain games such as CS: GO, Dota 2 or Minecraft).
3. Razer Viper 8K
- Razer Focus + 20,000 PPP optical sensor
- 60 million click mechanical switches, haptic motor,
- 5 stored profiles
- Razer HyperPolling 8000 Hz technology
Another spectacular mouse. That is why it is one of the best options of the year. It’s one of the fastest and most responsive gaming mice thanks to its 8,000 Hz polling rate and low click latency. It has an ambidextrous design and is very ergonomic.
For this mouse to work well for you, you are going to need a monitor with a good refresh rate.
4. HyperX Pulsefire Surge
- Ring light provides dynamic 360 ° RGB effects
- Pixart 3389 sensor with native DPI settings up to 16,000
- Reliable Omron keys for 50 million clicks
- Easy customization thanks to HyperX NGenuity software with onboard memory
This so good is an excellent option. You can’t ask for more for the price (quite low for its quality). 16000 DPI, built-in memory, 360º RGB effects, 6 programmable buttons, braided cable …
You just need to be able to customize the weight, but otherwise … spectacular.
5. Logitech G502 HERO 16K
- HERO sensor offers precision tracking at up to 16,000 dpi, without smoothing, acceleration, or filtering
- 11 programmable buttons and two-mode wheel button with super-fast scrolling give you fully customizable control of the way you play
- Up to five 3.6g weights can be used to customize weight and balance settings
- Logitech G LIGHTSYNC technology provides fully customizable RGB lighting that also syncs with your games
- The left and right mouse buttons have a built-in tension system
It is a comfortable mouse, 11 programmable buttons, weights to adjust the mouse balance, 16,000 DPI and a latency of 1 ms. You can not ask for more. Just one thing. Better not buy it if you have very big hands, otherwise it has the perfect relationship between functionality and price.
The lighting is somewhat scarce, but this may appeal to many. Being able to configure the weight of the mouse to your liking is a joy. Using its 11 programmable buttons at the end can be tricky.
6. Logitech G603
- Sensitivity up to 12,000 DPI
- 1ms response speed and up to 500 hours of uninterrupted gaming
- Weight customization
Possibly one of the best mice for gaming and that also has a very good price. Although the G603 does not offer a rechargeable battery, its reasonable price and great performance make it one of the best choices. Perfect for MMO games.
The duration of the AA batteries is 500 hours of play, it has 6 programmable buttons and has a DPI resolution that goes up to 12,000 DPI (it can be changed on the fly). The maximum speed is up to 1 ms.
7. Razer Mamba
- 16,000 DPI sensor with laser technology
- 1000 Hz
- 1 ms response time
- 9 programmable buttons
An excellent wired mouse option, perfect for 4K monitors. Its performance is very good and it is very reasonably priced compared to other premium options. Its design is very good, you can program 9 buttons and it has Chroma lighting with customizable colors.
8. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
- Sensor 12.000 DPI
- 1000 Hz
- 1 ms response time
- 9 programmable buttons
- 32 hours of battery life (it’s wireless)
- 40G acceleration
- 5 memory profiles
- With RGB lighting
Logitech’s top-of-the-line mouse, so you can already guess it’s not cheap. “The most” in design and functionalities. It offers smooth performance, very good tracking precision, and constant response speed at any speed.
It can be transformed for left-hand or right-hand use with the magnetic covers. It has lighting and button design with mechanical pivot.
9. Logitech G903 Wireless Gaming Mouse
We now have the Logitech G903 model available, a wireless gaming mouse with POWERPLAY wireless charging system compatible with LIGHTSPEED (it offers a response speed of 1 ms).
It is equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor with 200-12000 dpi and speeds higher than 400 IPS. It is not cheap at all. It has programmable RGB lighting and is really comfortable and well designed. It is an excellent but very expensive model.
10. Logitech G403
- Gaming performance 8x faster than standard mice
- DPI 200-12000
- High precision PMW3366 optical sensor (12,000 dpi)
- Button tension system with metal springs
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- 5 onboard memory profiles
- Customizable RGB lighting with 16.8 million colors
Another excellent gaming mouse from Logitech. Its performance is excellent and there is a wired and a wireless one (this one is more expensive). It is not the most striking, but it has a minimalist design, excellent sensitivity and a polling rate of up to 1,000 Hz. Perfect for MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena). Its price is around 50 euros with cable, so it is one of the cheapest.
11. Corsair M65 Pro RGB
- DPI 12.000
- With scroll wheel and optical motion detection technology
- With cable length 1.8 meters
- 1000 Hz
- 8 buttons
Packed with good features and really comfortable. It is very ergonomic and has 12,000 DPI. The only downside is that its software is a bit confusing, but its lighting effects are worth it. It has a fire button located on the left edge, customization of the weight in three points and a DPI switch that lights up.
12. Razer DeathAdder V2
- Ergonomic design
- 20,000 DPI optical sensor
- Razer Speedflex cable: With optimal flexibility and minimal drag
- 5 onboard memory profiles
- 8 programmable buttons
One of the most popular gaming mice of all time in its second version. It is really comfortable, its optical sensor with 20,000 DPI is excellent and very sensitive.
You can save up to 5 profile settings to the built-in memory and keep your settings. A classic design that never fails. Excellent design, software, ergonomics and a sensor from another world.
13. Logitech G203 Gaming Mouse
- Classic lines and simple construction of the legendary logitech g100s gaming mouse
- Has an 8,000 dpi optical sensor
- RGB lightsync adjustable: RGB backlighting can be configured with a palette of 16.8 million colors and lights
- 6 Programmable Buttons
- Integrated memory
Simple, cheap and with good performance. In case you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a gaming mouse, this is one of the best options. And you only lose a few things like high sensitivity, or a typical gaming design.
It has 6 program buttons and RGB lighting. The cable is 2 meters. It has no pesos. It’s perfect for 1080p displays, but less so for 4K.
10.-Razer DeathAdder Elite – Gaming mouse for the most demanding (and it’s cheap)
- DPI 16.000
- Razer Mechanical Switches (50 million clicks)
- Ergonomic format adapted for eSports athletes
- With special touch scroll wheel for games for greater control
- Additional DPI buttons at your fingertips
- Razer Chroma customizable RGB lighting, you can choose from a full spectrum of 16.8 million colors and custom effects
One of the best options for gaming without a doubt. The Elite model is one of the best responders thanks to its tremendous sensor. It features the same ergonomic design as its predecessor and adds two new buttons below the mouse scroll wheel to change the DPI.
Razer’s RGB lighting, large, accessible buttons mounted on the left, and a scroll wheel make it the best mice available at this price point.
11.-SteelSeries Sensei 310 – Excellent option for price performance
- Custom 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS TrueMove3 optical sensor designed for eSports
- Ambidextrous design
- Left / right fire buttons ensure durability of 50 million clicks
- Two-zone multi-color Prism illumination for customizable light
- Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
For price performance it is difficult to find something so good. Its price is very reasonable, it is really ergonomic and its grip is tremendously good. It has a custom 12,000 CPI TrueMove3 optical sensor that offers a more natural and precise mouse movement. It has no stranded wire and does not support sensor calibration.
12.-Corsair Glaive RGB – Really comfortable gaming mouse
- Designed for extended gaming sessions
- Native custom 16,000 dpi optical gaming sensor with 1 dpi increments of resolution
- Interchangeable grips in the thumb area provide a custom fit
- Integrated storage with hardware macro playback
- Surface calibration utility to maximize accuracy and responsiveness
It is a really comfortable model for your hand and your wrist: it has a layer of paint that is soft to the touch and interchangeable grips for the thumb that increase its ergonomics. It has a three-zone backlight system and a high-resolution Pixart sensor. Do you hit? It is something plastic.
13.-Sharkoon Drakonia – Laser gaming mouse with 11 buttons: the best gaming mouse for quality price
- It has an Avago 9500 Pro laser sensor with 5000 DPI
- 11 programmable buttons and 4-way scroll wheel
- With internal memory to save user profiles
- With LED lights that indicate the DPI
- Measurements: 8.81 x 12.6 x 4.18 centimeters
- Weight: 150 grams
What gamer doesn’t want to have a mouse that looks like a dragon? The model in green with scales is very striking. It is really cheap, offers many buttons (programmable via software) and has a compartment in the base of the mouse that allows weight adjustment.
It is an ideal model for FPS, RTS and RPG players. It is a good palm mouse. It may seem a bit flashy at first, but it gives a very good result for the price it has. In some very specific cases it can make your hand sweat.