Want a gaming mouse that can drag click? Here are the best gaming mouse for drag clicking that you can buy in 2022.
Table of Contents
Our Picks For The Best Gaming Mouse for Drag Clicking
If you’re looking for a versatile right-handed gaming mouse with an impeccable design and handling, all at a standard price, the Logitech G502 is a safe bet. Its many programming possibilities should satisfy all gamer profiles. And if it was released in 2015 already, it remains very current and competitive in terms of its quality / price ratio. A wireless version, the Lightspeed, is even more efficient but for a much higher budget.
Despite its reasonable price, this right-handed mouse has a solid performance. It allows you to play any shooting game without problem, glides well and therefore reacts pleasantly. It has six configurable buttons, a good robustness and a controlled weight (77 g).
With the Naga Trinity, Razer has really put an emphasis on ergonomics, with a design that promotes good grip. Its features make it a durable, precise and responsive 5G optical sensor wired mouse.
This wired optical sensor mouse is designed for right-handed gamers playing different types of games. It is possible to save different profiles depending on them. It is fast and precise thanks to its exceptional lightness (67 g).
Logitech G203 Lightsync: A good entry-level reference. This is one of the ideal entry-level solutions. Its compact size makes it particularly accessible to the smallest hands in palm grip as in claw. Its contained price does not prevent it from having an excellent optical sensor whose sensitivity and precision will suit most gamers. Unfortunately its sober and neat design conceals perfectible ergonomics.
Roccat Kone Aimo: A convincing model for large hands. From the first glance, we are struck by its pleasant look. Its strongly rounded back gives a good grip in the palm even with the largest hands. You can adapt it to your playing profile using the 12 buttons (ten of which can be configured) to obtain better precision. Among the complaints that can be made, there are no non-slip coatings in strategic places, and it is heavy and massive, not suitable for small hands.
Logitech G903: The benchmark for wireless. Thanks to Lightspeed technology, this wireless ambidextrous mouse offers virtually zero response time. It is more suitable for players seeking precision above all else. This model combines speed, precision and versatility. Ergonomics and design are also part of its strengths. It could therefore have been the best in its range but its very high price makes it a little less interesting, especially if we add the tapis Powerplay.
How To Choose The Best Gaming Mouse for Drag Clicking?
The choice of a gaming mouse can have a big influence on your gaming performance. Your level and your gamer profile must be taken into account to make the best possible purchase.
The quantity of models present on the market makes this decision difficult. Therefore, we have established a list of criteria to help you:
- The form : it will influence your grip. Some will promote a palm grip (with the palm), others a claw grip (in claw). Large models are to be avoided for small hands and vice versa. With this in mind, it is also necessary to check whether the mouse is a right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous model. This selection is general but we invite left-handers to consult our specifically dedicated article.
- The connection : Wired mice work via USB connection. Their advantage is that they allow you not to worry about the battery level. The seconds generally work by Bluetooth and / or Wi-Fi. Their advantage is that they avoid getting your hand in the wires during your frenzied games. Gamers often prefer wired mice because they have less latency and are generally lighter.
- The type of sensor : the optical mouse works with an LED and analyzes the roughness of the surface to calculate the trajectory and retransmit it to the screen. With the laser mouse, it is a beam that works and, therefore, the images are sharper, and the movement of the cursor much more precise. The sensor offers a certain resolution, usually expressed in DPI (dots per inch) or DPI (Dot Per Inch). The higher the resolution, the faster and more precise the mouse will be.
- The weight : if your mouse is too heavy, in intensive use, your wrist will tire quickly. Note that some models have weights, which you can remove or add to maximize your comfort depending on your use (office, gaming, …).
- The number of buttons : the average user can sometimes be surprised at the number of buttons available on a gaming mouse, he who uses only three (right click, left click and scroll wheel). But for the gamer, the number of customizable buttons can make all the difference. It will generally turn to a mouse with five to fifteen buttons.
- The type of games : Gamers are often careful about choosing a mouse based on the style of play they like to play. Thus, MOBA enthusiasts will rather turn to a light and compact mouse, those of FPS to a mouse with a sensitive sensor, and those of MMORPG to mice rich in buttons. If you want to expand your game library, we recommend that you take a look at our article on the best pc games.
- The style : This is not an essential criterion, but it is better to take a mouse that you like visually if you want to keep it for a long time. In the field of gaming mice, manufacturers are generally quite inventive, and everyone should be able to find what they are looking for.
Note: if you prefer a mouse for office use, we invite you to consult our dedicated comparison, or the one for wireless mice.