Are you a CS GO gamer and looking for a great gaming laptop to play the game on? Here below are some of the best gaming laptops for CS GO that you can consider buying.
Our Picks For The Best Gaming Laptop for CS GO
It is rare to see such a compact gaming laptop or such a powerful ultraportable. Thanks to its components designed for gaming, the Zephyrus G14 offers an excellent volume / performance ratio. It wraps it in a neat, resolutely premium design, and adds a sturdy graphics card. However, we can blame it for the absence of a webcam and an autonomy located in the low average.
The entry-level gaming laptops from Dell are a great solution if you want to get into the world of gaming laptops without breaking the bank. Thanks to its nice variety of configurations, it can easily adapt to your budget while maintaining its excellent quality / price ratio. The version that we present to you here is from the new generation, it is equipped with components at the level of current standards, efficient and effective. However, we note a screen that would have deserved more attention.
The Blade 15 has shown for several years that it is a serious competitor to be reckoned with. The 2020 vintage, although similar to the previous version, brings its share of corrections that make it much more interesting. Thus, it retains the sober and qualitative design of its predecessor while further optimizing its cooling system and equipping itself with the latest components to date. Other versions exist to adapt it to your needs.
Another example of a mobile yet capable gaming laptop is the GS66 Stealth. It therefore uses the same principle as its competitor with a compact and durable model suitable for modern games. It also plays on a level playing field with the ROG Zephyrus G14 even if it tends to be a little noisier than the latter. The 2021 vintage, called GS66 Stealth 10SF, has just been unveiled and should soon be available in our regions.
HP Pavilion Gaming 15: A classic laptop, transformed into a gamer. Thanks to its dedicated graphics card and stalwart Core i5, it can handle a number of recent and upcoming titles. We still advise you to adapt the strongest settings in order to enjoy a pleasant display frequency (a minimum of 30 fps is necessary). If we had to make a complaint, it would be related to its screen, whose color fidelity and color range coverage are disappointing.
ASUS TUF A15 (506II-AL024T): The entry level signed Asus. Under its neat design, this laptop is equipped with a Ryzen 5 4600H, an Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti and 8 GB of RAM. These components allow it to take advantage of its IPS FHD 144 Hz panel. However, it is not the best in transportability because of its large size and heavy weight. This model was released recently and we are waiting to have more perspective to eventually integrate it.
How To Choose The Best Gaming Laptop for CS GO?
In recent years, gaming laptops have increasingly overshadowed PC fixes de gaming. And the more they gain ground, the more they are in the market.
The hardest part is choosing a model that holds up in terms of components without hitting a huge budget. We have therefore put together a buying guide to help you in your efforts:
- Performance: this is the most important criterion for a gaming PC which must have components (processor, graphics card, etc.) recent enough to allow you to perform your tasks correctly. Unlike a more classic laptop, it is more important to bet on a good graphics part than on a powerful processor. You must also ensure that you have a good amount of RAM (the right compromise is 16 GB) and sufficient storage (minimum 512 GB).
- Screen: depending on the size of your screen, it is very important that the definition is at least 1080p. In fact, the larger the screen of a device, the larger the pixels that make up the image will also be. However, higher resolution also consumes more power. It is also important to pay attention to the quality of the screen to ensure good display fidelity.
- Mobility: if you favor a laptop over a stationary computer, it is probably to benefit from its portability. Gaming laptops unfortunately tend to be heavier and bulkier than their more traditional counterparts because of the presence of more efficient components and a beefier battery. Plus, the amount of energy needed to power all of this reduces the potential runtime. An average of 6 hours is already a very good value.
- Port: it will essentially depend on your needs. To be safe, it is always better to have a complete connection (USB 3.0, USB-C, HDMI, microphone / headphone jack, etc.). You must also make sure that it is well placed so as not to get in your way during your gaming sessions.
- Cooling System: the more powerful the GPU and the CPU, the more heat they give off. If the PC does not have a good cooling system, not only will it overheat and slow down, but it may see its life expectancy decrease drastically. In addition, the ventilation can be quite noisy and it is therefore necessary to ensure a good balance between efficiency and comfort of use. In the event of a problem, a laptop cooler can always compensate.
PS: if these budgets are already too large for you, and you agree to issue some restrictions in terms of graphics, in particular, do not hesitate to consult our comparison specifically dedicated to cheap gaming laptops.